What are the structural characteristics of high-speed flexographic printing machines?
In the stage of rapid economic development in China, the contradiction between economic growth, environmental pollution, and cost inflation is becoming increasingly acute, but this contradiction is not contradictory. In the heavily polluted printing industry, green printing is very popular. In the process of continuous improvement of many printing equipment, how can high-speed flexographic printing machines have advantages in saving costs and reducing pollution?
The roller of a high-speed flexographic press usually comes into direct contact with the printing material. Therefore, the printing plate roller needs to use a scraper to scrape off the ink on the roller surface before the ink tank comes into contact with the printing material, and then transfer the ink in the concave hole to the substrate through the pressure of the pressure roller and the capillary effect of the printing material. Most high-speed flexographic printing machines are drum printing machines used for continuous printing.
During the preparation process, the roller is heated in hot water and then placed in a chlor acid solution to peel off the chromium and rust layers. Then rinse thoroughly, nickel plating on the iron roller, stable copper plating, and zinc plating on the aluminum roller, and arrive on the same day.
Many equipment improvements can reduce pollution. Using vegetable oil instead of gasoline as a solvent, using water-based ink technology will reduce environmental pollution, and using less polluting solvent materials to replace existing solvents is also a good method.
What are the structural characteristics of high-speed flexographic printing machines? As an important printing machine, flexographic printing machines have good applications in many industries. What are the structural characteristics of a flexographic printing machine?
1. With the structure of sleeve plate cylinder and Anilox, the upper and lower plates are simple, flexible, easy to store, high system precision, and have the function of "quick version change".
2. The unloading and receiving unit adopts a separation tower double arm dual position rotating frame, which has the function of high-speed non-stop roller changing.
3. The drying oven adopts a direct air inlet type, with low air loss and high efficiency. The new structure of the oven can achieve secondary utilization of heat energy and is controlled by an intelligent constant temperature system.
4. Adopting a closed double scraper cavity ink conveying system to reduce environmental pollution, facilitate quick cleaning, and reduce ink changing time and downtime. The scraper device is pneumatically pressurized and the ink chamber is closed. Equipped with rotation and quick disassembly functions, it is beneficial for cleaning and replacing blades and ink blocks.
5. The wall panel adopts an overall structure and is not easily deformed.
6. The central embossing cylinder adopts a dual wall structure and a constant temperature water circulation system to maintain a constant temperature on the outer surface of the embossing cylinder and prevent thermal expansion of the cylinder; Adopting mechanical braking device, reliable operation.
In the actual printing process, the factors that affect the brush effect of high-speed flexographic printing machines are as follows:
1. When making samples, of course, a laser typesetting machine is used, with a single accuracy between 0.01 and 0.1mm. However, due to the use of different films, some errors may also occur.
2. Due to the problems of papermaking technology, the brightness, thickness and texture of the same paper produced by different Paper mill will be different.
3. After printing, the next step is to use the Paper cutter to cut the printed matter. When cutting finished products, due to the error of the cutting tool itself, the error after cutting the finished product also objectively exists.
4. High speed flexographic printing machine malfunction. One is the printing accuracy, and the other is the ink color.
The paper bag printing machine is a modern automatic printing equipment used for the production of hand bags and packaging bags.
Paper bag printing machine is a fully functional high-tech equipment that can complete the printing and one-time molding of documents, saving a lot of manpower and creating more economic benefits for enterprises.
Paper cup printing machine is a very common equipment nowadays, and with it, it can provide work efficiency for enterprises.
The characteristics of a paper cup printing machine are relatively clear, which is that it is relatively simple to operate and occupies a relatively small area when in use.
When purchasing a preprint machine, in order to ensure that it can work normally during use, as procurement personnel, the first thing we need to pay attention to is its environmental temperature and humidity.
Green ink. It is composed of natural materials with good flowability, suitable for drying operations, and good adhesion.